About Me

My photo
hopeful holds the tension/ dew jewels cling the sway/ clasped tight against the world/ not yet knowing it's ok/ the waiting deepens color/ trying to accept every sun ray/ gathering its truth song/ beauty at bay so long/ awaiting opening to day/

Friday, September 18, 2009

Radical Symmetry

Have you ever had the thought, "How could things get worse?" I learned that the answer is...don't ask.

1) Through a frustrating and complete LACK of clear communication, I lost my job.
2) The final exam I just took...well, let's just say I failed to really "take" the exam.
3) The friend who was supposed to drive me to the Conference got in a car accident. (She's fine. Her car...isn't).
4) I STILL have no idea about the housing situation. I may be being picky, but I don't want to live just anywhere. And now, the job thing makes that harder. But, I need to decide by the 25th or fin a new place for my poor cat.
5) Fall quarter starts in ten days. I'm really excited to be studying theology again but...I don't think I'll be ready in ten days...

That's all for now. (I'm sure things still COULD get worse, but it's funny how, at this point in my life, any way you cut it, things fall (at least slightly) apart. Of course, this could be a good thing...and, it may even be an answer to the prayers I've been praying (since we all know how God's answers never really look like we expect). I'm leaving the island today (in about two hours) and, Conference still pending, this may be my last post for a while...though I do hate to end on such a cacophonous chord...so we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment