About Me

My photo
hopeful holds the tension/ dew jewels cling the sway/ clasped tight against the world/ not yet knowing it's ok/ the waiting deepens color/ trying to accept every sun ray/ gathering its truth song/ beauty at bay so long/ awaiting opening to day/

Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's all about Chemistry

Chemistry testing (pH, NH3, NO3, salinity, alkalinity and CO2) of 4 different samples of seawater yesterday. I really geeked out (and probably annoyed some of my classmates) with how chemistry-OCD I am...(though there is one guy who actually just doesn't like me anyway and decided that the first day of class so makes a point to painfully mock me just out of earshot of the prof but within hearing range of the majority of the class).
Mid-term in about two hours. We don't have to stay cooped up in the classroom, though. We can go anywhere (presumably on the island) within eye-shot of the prof.

No comments:

Post a Comment