About Me

My photo
hopeful holds the tension/ dew jewels cling the sway/ clasped tight against the world/ not yet knowing it's ok/ the waiting deepens color/ trying to accept every sun ray/ gathering its truth song/ beauty at bay so long/ awaiting opening to day/

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My first Weekend Mid-term

1) Where I took my mid-term (which was, class-consensus, really hard) since we were allowed to go anywhere within eye-shot of the prof (and how often do you get to take a midterm by a lake?):
2) The effects of stinging nettle (that I found on an hour-long hike by brushing my hand and legs against what looked like a dead, leafless tree) after an hour of trying to figure out what was going on:
3) Rowing out on Spencer Lake after my hike (by myself, which was very peaceful):
4) The peak with the class to watch the sunset (where we also saw what probably was a meteor entering and breaking up in the earth's atmosphere):

No comments:

Post a Comment