About Me

My photo
hopeful holds the tension/ dew jewels cling the sway/ clasped tight against the world/ not yet knowing it's ok/ the waiting deepens color/ trying to accept every sun ray/ gathering its truth song/ beauty at bay so long/ awaiting opening to day/

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Did you know that we live in "one spoken sentence"?

I LOVE how deep the Lord goes. "Universe" means one (uni) spoken sentence (verse). That melts my heart. How can they say there is no God (when God Himself is the originator of language)?

(I spent waiting the whole day for the rain to stop, talking a bit to my "dad", reading Ravi Zacharias, thinking more about the letters people have sent me, having an unexpected facebok chat with a (dear) friend (that I DID NOT HAVE TO INITIATE!!!!), listening to Ken Hovind, reading about science, planning my show-seeing tour tomorrow, my castle tour the day after that, and thinking about life and death...oh, and writing some poetry. The family I'm staying with taught me more about the love of Jesus; the (adorable!) wife has said, twice now, that I'm "like family"/a "long lost sister" - and that's why it's ok to eat food that would not classify as "first date" food - you know, things like spaghetti, salad wraps, corn on the cob, etc. Tonight, I will be able to sleep).

No comments:

Post a Comment